Join Bishop Jeffrey W. Mello and Bishop Laura J. Ahrens on a phenomenal pilgrimage to our Holy Land along with local guide Iyad Qumri of Qumri Pilgrimages. Sponsored by our Bishops and the Holy Landers Ministry Network, pilgrimage details are now available!
We’ll stay at St. George’s Guest House while to and from Jerusalem and at the Sisters of Nazareth while to and from Nazareth. You’ll walk the holy sites of our faith, experience the renewal of Baptismal vows in the Jordan River, follow Jesus’ footsteps and travel throughout ancient lands, experience modern day living of our sister and brother Palestinians, pray the Stations of the Cross in Jerusalem, deepen understanding of our Abrahamic siblings through prayer and presence, and much more. Walk with us. Pray with us. Be with us for an unforgettable pilgrimage.
A Journey to the Holy Land 2024
- The Rt. Rev. Jeffrey W. Mello, The Rt. Rev. Laura J. Ahrens, and the ECCT Holy Landers Ministry Network.
- A 12-Day Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
- April 22 – May 3, 2024
- Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jericho, the Sea of Galilee, Emmaus, and more!
- COST: excludes airfare / includes: most meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), Guide & Speaker fees, Transportation via bus, Lodging, All entrance fees to itinerary sites, and Farewell Dinner
- $2,900 double occpancy
- $3,460 single-occupancy
- Nonrefundable Deposit: $750 due November 1, 2023 *check or money order made to Episcopal Church in Connecticut
- Final Payment due January 1, 2024
- Cancellation Must be before March 22, 2024, after will be nonrefundale
|Rev. Dr. Lisa Hahnemanemail@example.com|
|Rev. Dr. Linda Spiersfirstname.lastname@example.org|