Kateri Medical Services
Focus: We exist to fund and facilitate simple, decent, and affordable healthcare for urban and poor people in Nigeria.
Scope:Operating now with two clinics in Nigeria, it is our hope to establish eight more clinics associated with Kateri Medical Services by 2025. These clinics provide free doctor's care with heavily subsidized costs in an attempt to meet the needs of those who desperately require medical care. We are celebrating the establishment of another clinic on April 14th, and are looking forward to more exciting projects in the coming years.
- Ministry Network email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.katericlinic.org/
- Facebook: LINK HERE
- Primary Contact: Rev. Tom Furrer
- Regular Meetings: Board of Directors have regularly scheduled meetings once a month. In them we meet for organizing mission trips, and often a follow-up session. Once every three years we host a fundraising event to fund the medical expenses that help provide care.
- Public Events: Kateri organizes two mission trips a year to help aid the communities in Nigeria. The trips happen around April and October every year.
ECCT parishes active: Trinity, Tariffville; St. Peter's, South Windsor; Grace, Old Saybrook; St. John's, Niantic; St. Paul's, Huntinton; Christ & the Epiphany, East Haven; Trinity, Hartford; Trinity, Wethersfield
Other Partners: One of our partners is SAMS - the Society of Anglican Missionaries and Senders. In addition we partner closely with the Anglican diocese in Nigeria, including the diocese in Kaduna, the diocese in Gusau, and the diocese of Kafanchan.
Other Information:We invite all who are interested in funding, aiding, or otherwise assisting in our ministry network to check out our website and shoot us an email! We'd love to partner with you.