Vendors & Accomodations
We hope that your experience at Annual Convention will be an enjoyable one! In addition to our work together in the Convention Hall, there are many opportunities to take a break, learn something new from one of our vendors, or relax over a bite to eat.
We have a number of vendors joining us at this year's Annual Convention, bringing information and materials about their unique and interesting ministries as well as services and resources that might be of benefit to your local worshiping community. Below is a list of vendors who have already signed up to join us at this year's Annual Convention--stay tuned for more updates!
- Episcopal Church at Yale
- Beulah Enterprises
- Christ Church Bookstore
- Social Justice & Advocacy
- Faith Behind Bars
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Church Street Eats
- Holy Joe's Cafe
- Virginia Theological Seminary
- Christ Church Stratford: Crafts & Jewelry in support of the Episcopal Church of Kenya
- Camp Hispaniola
- CM Almy
- Camp Washington
- Deacon's Council
- Lamb Stained Glass Studios
- American Friends of the Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem
- Grace Episcopal Church, Newington
- Society for the Increase of the Ministry
- The Verdin Company
- Rhythms of Grace
- Companions in Mission
- Hartford Seminary
- Candle Croft Weaving
- Spring Training Gathering & More!
- Whatsoever You Do
- Diocesan Poet
- Outreach, Inc.
- IRIS Episcopal Social Service
- Episcopal Church Women
- Thrivent Financial
- Heifer International
- Diocesan Disaster Response
Overnight rooms at the Crowne Plaza in Cromwell are available for the group rate of $99/night. We encourage you to reserve the room before October 23, 2015 to ensure a space. You may register online to receive the group rate by using the link below, or by calling 860-635-2000 and mentioning that you are with the Episcopal Diocese of Connecticut group.
While we provide snacks, coffee, and lunch on Saturday to Convention attendees, guests will need to find their own food for dinner on Friday (although we hope you will join us for our Banquet Dinner) and breakfast on Saturday. Luckily there are a number of options at the Crowne Plaza and nearby in Cromwell.
- Sheffields: Located in the lobby of the hotel, Sheffields offers seasonal American Cuisine featuring paninis, fresh seafood and steaks. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Off-Site & Nearby
There are many dining options near the Crowne Plaza in Cromwell and even more if you go a bit farther into Middletown. Below are a few local restaurants to get you started on your search.
- Ted's Restaurant: Burgers and traditional American cuisine just a mile down the road from Convention. 43 Berlin Rd, Cromwell.
- Wang Chinese Restaurant: Located a mile down the road from the Convention. 30 Berlin Rd, Cromwell.
- Tibetan Kitchen: Located a little bit farther away in Middletown, this is a great option if you are looking for something a bit out of the ordinary. 574 Main St, Middletown.