As Senior Administrator for the Bishops’ Office I am the primary administrative support person for the unified office of the bishops in ECCT. The bishops meet regularly and work together in a shared episcopal ministry. In addition, each has assigned responsibility for specific areas of ministry and specific organizations and networks.
I am the past President of B+E+S+T, an organization that provides a network of resources to help bishops’ administrators across The Episcopal Church. I’m married with five adult children and live in Guilford with my husband and autistic son.
Contact Alison for:
- Bishop’s Office
- Canonical residency (Letters Dimissory)
- Companions in Mission
- Grants, Church Missions Publishing Company
- Grants, Sustainability Fund
- Liturgy & Music Commission (ECCT)
- Reaffirmation (of vows made at confirmation)
- Reception into the Episcopal Church
- Scheduling appointments with Bishop Jeffrey W. Mello
- Social concerns & witness Ministry Network (ECCT)
Contact Alison Hollo
Phone: 203.639.3501 ext. 112