ECCT prioritizes nurturing the spiritual lives of children, parents & guardians, and families as a whole. Below we offer resources to support families of all kinds along the path of a deeper experience of God’s love. For a more robust listing of general resources, please visit our Christian Formation Additional Resources page. This page will continue to be updated, if there are any resources you would like to be included below, please contact us.
- Godly Play – The program, created by Jerome W. Berryman, takes a Montessori based approach to help children experience spiritual practice and language in addition to learning beginning Bible stories. Children learn to locate themselves within the stories through crafting their own creative responses to lessons. By the end of the program, children come to view themselves as part of the tribe who share these stories.
- Godly play online from St. Stephen’s in East Haddam
- An updated Children’s Curriculum Chart – Rows of Sharon
- Camp Washington
- Global Philanthropy Leaders Curriculum
- Youth at Convention
- Faith @ Home helps you and your household grow in faith as you spend time throughout the week reflecting on God’s Word. Based on the Sunday readings from the Revised Common Lectionary, the devotions invite you to engage in the discipleship practice of Reading, Reflecting, and Responding to scripture in the context of community. Offerings include Adult and Small Child, Adult and Elementary, Adult and Youth, and Adult and Adults, so you can have conversations with everyone, no matter what stage of life.
- Prayer and Worship in our Homes: A free Course from ChurchNext