Young adults enrich ECCT and our parish communities with a variety of gifts, experiences and perspectives. The participation of young adults in the life of the church is one that requires a sincere and intentional invitation, welcome, and inclusion. ECCT is proud to have young adult representation in its diocesan staff and ministry networks. And, we believe we can always expand and ensure young adults’ voices are being heard. If you represent an ECCT parish or community that has Young Adult ministries or resources you’d like included, please let us know.
Young Adult Resources
- YAE – Young Adult Episcopalians Ministry Network
- 20’s & 30’s Ministry Network (coming soon)
- Annual Convention 2021 Resolution 6: Evangelism of and by Young Adults: Faithfulness to God’s Mission into the Future
- Young Adult Task Force: Annual Convention 2020 Report (Video)
- Young Adult & Campus Ministries – The Episcopal Church