Day of Racial Healing, Justice, and Reconciliation
The Annual Convention in 2018 approved the second Sunday in February (in 2019 this is Feb. 10) "be set aside as a Day of Racial Healing, Justice, and Reconciliation, during which parishes are asked to begin a conversation about the sin of racism in our lives and in the world by hosting a forum
on racial healing, justice, and reconciliation, utilizing video and discussion questions from the Joint Session on Racial Reconciliation from the 2018 General Convention of The Episcopal Church."
More information including the video and discussion questions can be found here.
At the link you will find:
- Three speakers (recorded video), click on the blue image "TEConversations"
- Discussion guides (English, Spanish, Haitian Creole)
- "Continue the Conversation" resources
- "Engage Scripture" resources
- "Resources for you and your church"