Here you'll find information about goings on around the Episcopal Church in Connecticut.
- ECCT News is our main news page where press releases and important announcements are posted.
- Coffee Hour at The Commons is our weekly half-hour podcast with conversations, interviews, and occasionally sermons.
- Electronic Newsletters is our repository for email communications. We have a weekly enews that goes out to all interested parties, a monthly bishops' newsletter, a monthly clergy newsletter and special announcements and press releases. View our Newsletter Archive or Click here to sign up.
- ECCT Calendar iists events sponsored by the Episcopal Church in Connecticut as well as most committee and programming meetings held at The Commons (searchable by category). Upcoming ones are listed by name in the weekly eNewsletter.
- The Parish Calendar is where parishes, Regions, Ministry Network, and other worshiping communities throughout the Episcopal Church in Connecticut are invited to submit their events for inclusion. Upcoming ones are listed (by name) in the weekly eNewsletter.
- Our Annual Convention generally happens in the fall when elected delegates and canonically resident clergy gather together into one place for prayer, listening, learning, and to conduct business.
- Confirmations page has information about the confirmation schedule and process in the Episcopal Church in Connecticut.
- Visitations contains links to the visitation schedule and forms and protocols regarding bishops' visitations of parishes.
- Lay Leadership Events contains info on some of out newest initiatives including the Bishops & Wardens dinners and Bishops & Laity Dinners
- Clergy Events includes information on clericus meetings, clergy retreats, vow renewals and other events.
- Annual Events contains our annual programming: Spring Training - a counterpoint to annual convention providing a variety of workshops, Companions in Mission, Prison Ministry Forum and Women's Global Mission
- CRUX is the annual magazine of the Episcopal Church in Connecticut. Both the 2013 and 2014 issues are available online or in print.
- General Convention is the triennial gathering of The Episcopal Church. The 79th General Convention of The Episcopal Church will be held July 5-13 in Austin Texas. Here you'll find information about the upcoming General Convention and our delegation along with live updates from convention when the time comes.