Here you'll find information about goings on around the Episcopal Church in Connecticut.
- ECCT News is our main news page where press releases and important announcements are posted.
- Electronic Newsletters is our repository for email communications. We have a weekly enews that goes out to all interested parties, a monthly bishops' newsletter, a monthly clergy newsletter and special announcements and press releases. View our Newsletter Archive or Click here to sign up.
- ECCT Calendar is what used to be known as our diocesan calendar. Maintained by staff, this calendar lists events sponsored by the Episcopal Church in Connecticut as well as most committee and programming meetings held at The Commons so you can see what your staff is up to. (Both this calendar and the parishes calendar are searchable by category and have subscription options).
- The Parish Calendar is where parishes and communities throughout the Episcopal Church in Connecticut are invited to submit their events for inclusion. In this way, we can share what's going on around the state in various communities.
- Our Annual Convention generally happens in the fall when our diocese gathers together into one place for prayer, listening, learning, and to conduct business. All are welcome to our Annual Convention. Here you'll find reports & journals from past conventions along with information about upcoming conventions. Our next convention is November 13-14, 2015.
- Confirmations has information about the confirmation schedule and process in the Episcopal Church in Connecticut.
- Visitations contains links to the visitation schedule and forms and protocols regarding bishops' visitations of parishes.
- Lay Leadership Events contains info on some of out newest initiatives including the Bishops & Wardens dinners and Bishops & Laity Dinners
- Clergy Events includes information on clericus meetings, clergy retreats, vow renewals and other events.
- Annual Events contains our annual programming: Spring Training - a counterpoint to annual convention providing a variety of workshops, Companions in Mission, Prison Ministry Forum and Women's Global Mission
- CRUX is the annual magazine of the Episcopal Church in Connecticut. Both the 2013 and 2014 issues are available online or in print.
- General Convention is the triennial gathering of The Episcopal Church. The 78th General Convention of The Episcopal Church will be held June 25 -- July 3, 2015, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Here you'll find information about the 2015 General Convention and our delegation along with live updates from convention when the time comes.