Don't miss out! Sign up for the weekly eNewsletter and others, listed below. Open to everyone who's interested. Be sure to have your vestries and other leaders subscribe. You can change your address, subscription, and unsubscribe at any time. Text ECCT to 22828 to subscribe to the weekly general newsletter!
- Weekly eNews is published on Tuesdays. It may include news, tips, events, announcements, and more, and may link to blogs or news pages for longer articles. (Current editor: Karin Hamilton (email@example.com) Special editions are sent as needed.
- Clergy eNews is published monthly - generally, the Thursday of the third full week of the month. It is a professional resource for all clergy and includes reminders, resources, notices of various clergy events, news, news, ordinations, bishops' schedules, and more.
- Parish Admin & Finance eNews is a bi-monthly newsletter covering topics all related to parish administration, operations, finance, properties, etc. Appropriate for lay and ordained parish leaders.
- Bishops' eNewletters are occasional publications at the discretion of the bishops, sent from their office, and may include pastoral letters, public statements, overviews of recent initiatives, and notices of clergy deaths.
- Annual Convention eNews is written by the Secretary of Convention for all clergy and all elected delegates and alternates. (Subscriptions are open to all) It includes dates, details, resolutions, etc. Newsletters start in the spring after the "Call to Convention" is mailed (USPS) and become more frequent as Convention approaches. NOTE: After the initial print Call to Convention letter, ALL information is provided online and through these eNewsletters.
- General Convention eNews. Sent daily to current subscribers of ECCT weekly eNews for up to two weeks during sessions of the General Convention of The Episcopal Church, with several in advance in preparation for the Convention. All are welcome to subscribe.
- Region newsletters (one in each Region) are now published by each Region Missionary starting by at least May 2019. Click on the one for your Region, and any other one/s of interest, when you sign up.