Poor People’s Campaign, March on Washington Bus Trip
June 18 @ 2:00 AM - 11:00 PM$85.00
Mass Poor People’s & Low-Wage Workers’ Assembly and Moral March on Washington and to the Polls
The June 18, 2022 Mass Poor People’s and Low-Wage Workers’ Assembly and Moral March on Washington and to the Polls will be a generationally transformative and disruptive gathering of poor and low-wealth people, state leaders, faith communities, moral allies, unions and partnering organizations.
It is NOT just a day of action. It is a declaration of an ongoing, committed moral movement to
- Shift the moral narrative,
- Build power, and
- Make real policies to fully address poverty and low wealth from the bottom up.
We are gathering from across the nation to demand this nation do MORE to live up to its possibilities:
- MORE to fully address the interlocking injustices of systemic racism, poverty, ecological devastation and the denial of health care, militarism and the war economy and the false moral narrative of religious nationalism.
- MORE to change the narrative and build the power of those most impacted by these injustices.
- MORE to realize a Third Reconstruction agenda that can build this country from the bottom up and realize the nation we have yet to be.
The Mass Poor People’s & Low-Wage Workers’ Assembly & Moral March on Washington and to the Polls on June 18, 2022 will be a generationally-transformative declaration of the power of poor and low-wealth people and our moral allies to say that this system is killing ALL of us and we can’t…we won’t…we refuse to be silent anymore!
***Proof of Covid vaccination is required to attend this event***