Resolutions & Reports
The following resolutions and reports are submitted for consideration at this year's Annual Convention. Voting members of Convention are encouraged to take time to review these documents and share them with their parish communities ahead of Annual Convention.
Below is a list of resolutions by name that have been received for this year's Convention. Please note that the titles are subject to change, pending review by Faith & Order, and the full text of the resolutions will be posted following that review.
- Merger of Church of Our Savior, Plainville and St. John's, Bristol | Spanish Language Version
- Merger of Grace, Broad Brook and Grace, Windsor | Spanish Language Version
- 2020 Budget of Convention | Appendix A: Budget Summary | Appendix B: Budget Detail | Spanish Language Version
- Clergy Compensation | Spanish Language Version
- Young Adults: Evangelism and God's Mission | Spanish Language Version
- Intentional Episcopal Communities | Spanish Language Version
- First Consideration of an Amended Diocesan Constitution | Spanish Language Version
- Organization and Conduct of Worshiping Communities | Spanish Language Version
The reports below have been received for this year's Annual Convention.
- Report of the Archivist [Bilingual]
- Hispanic Ministry Network [Bilingual]
- ECCT Liturgical Commission [Bilingual]
- Camp Washington [Bilingual]
- Racial Healing, Justice, & Reconciliation Ministry Network | Spanish Language Version
- Report of the Standing Committee [Bilingual]
- Swords into Plowshares Ministry Network [Bilingual]
- Serving God's Mission with the Poor and Marginalized Report
- Certification of the Rolls of Annual Convention 2019
- Parishes in Good Standing as of 24-10-2019
The text of Bishop Ian Douglas' address, delivered on Saturday, October 26, 2019, is available for download as both a document and a video. Clergy are encouraged to share Bishop Douglas' address during an upcoming worship service in their communities.