We received 15 questions for consideration at this year's Annual Convention, and now our voting members of Convention have ranked and selected the top 6 questions, which will be taken up at Convention later this month.
- What do the people of ECCT need to understand the importance of building meaningful relationships across differences so we can live more fully not only into our Season of Racial Healing, Justice, and Reconciliation, but beyond? Room 27
- Given the urgency and impact of climate change, how can we educated and inspire the people of ECCT to protect and restore the beauty and integrity of all creation? Room 26
- How can our smaller congregations -- especially those with half-time clergy or less -- best grow in their capacity to make disciples? Room 25
- How can we get as good at addressing the causes of injustice as we are at responding to the effects of injustice? Room 24
- How do we as parishes and as witnesses at baptism support our children and youth as they grow in the full stature of Christ, when Sunday School is no longer a viable option? Room 23
- How can the church best respond to the growing trend for young adults to seek some other spiritual alternatives? Room 22