The third day of legislation is complete in Baltimore at The 80th General Convention of The Episcopal Church. Listen to the Rt. Rev. Laura J. Ahrens, the Rev. Canon Ranjit K. Mathews, and Ms. June Aziz as they update us on some of the important work being accomplished at GenCon and the connections (and re-connections) made in Baltimore.
Resolutions & Updates noted in the reflection:
- General Convention takes steps toward adding Bishop Barbara Harris to calendar of church saints
- A138 Amend HOD Rule VIII to allow Committee Meetings and Hearings prior to the start of General Convention (Español)
- A228 Proposed 2023-2024 Budget (Español)
- A048 Amend Canons and Rules of Order to Implement the Recommendations of the Task Force on the Budget Process (Español)
- A082 Amend Various Canons Regarding Preparation of Medical and Psychological Evaluation in the Ordination, Episcopal Election, and Reception Processes (Español)
- A031 Amend the Constitution and Canons Relating to Mergers of Dioceses (Español)