Optional Extension to Jordan/Petra
There is an option to extend your trip for three days and visit Jordan and Petra.
DAY ONE, JUNE 20: ALLENBY BRIDGE / MT. NEBO / MADABA After breakfast we check bags at St George's, taking only what is needed for two nights to Jordan, and then we are transferred to Allenby Bridge (Hussein Bridge). Arrive Allenby Bridge, cross formalities, depart for Madaba to visit its Church that houses the oldest mosaic map of Palestine. Then proceed to Mt. Nebo where a 6th century church marks the sport where Moses said to have seen the Land of Canaan, after lunch we drive to Petra. Dinner and Overnight in Petra.
DAY TWO, JUNE 21: PETRA Visit Petra an eight wonder in the world. It is full of ancient tombs and ruins including the spectacular Treasury of Petra. Which is accessed through a narrow siq (the hidden valley), where the Rose City of Petra lies. Dinner and Overnight in Petra.
DAY THREE, JUNE 22: PETRA / ALLENBY BRIDGE / BEN GURION Depart from Petra to Allenby Bridge. Crossing formalities. Shuttle bus transfer to Israeli check-point. Transfer to St. George's to pick up checked bags and then to Ben Gurion Airport for afternoon/evening departures.
Price per person: $950 for double-occupancy ($3,299 total: Israel plus Petra Option), $1,110 for single-occupancy ($3,909 total: Israel plus Petra Option)
- English Speaking guide
- A/C Modern Bus
- Tips for guide, driver, hotels, & restaurants
- Hotel Accommodation (Petra Moon Hotel)
- 2 bottle water per day per person
- Exit tax $55 (Exiting Allenby to enter Jordan)
- Transportation from St. Georges to Allenby Bridge
- Transportation from Allenby Bridge to St. George's and then to Ben Gurion Airport
- Extra night on June 19 at St. George's
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on June 20 & 21
- Breakfast on June 22
Price does not include:
- Soft/alcoholic drinks at restaurant and hotels
- Note: Petra Moon Hotel does not serve alcohol
- Travel insurance
- Personal items
- Dinner on June 19 at St. George's
- Lunch & dinner on June 22
Petra Moon Hotel: Petra Moon hotel is a family owned and run hotel. The hotel stands on the site of the original family home, thus reflecting the owners long connection with Wadi Musa and Petra. The hotel is situated some 300ft from the entrance gate to Petra and a short walk from the town of Wadi Musa with its shops and cafes. The hotel has a wide range of accommodation including family rooms and all rooms come with en-suite facilities, air conditioning and views over the surrounding area.