The second full day of legislation is complete in Baltimore at The 80th General Convention of The Episcopal Church. Listen to the Rt. Rev. Ian T. Douglas, the Rev. Tracy Johnson Russell, and Ms. Elizabeth Rousseau as they give a mid day update and reflections.
Resolutions & Updates noted in the reflection:
- The House of Deputies elected Julia Ayala Harris, lay deputy from Oklahoma, as its new president during its morning session.
- States’ anti-abortion laws fuel impassioned debate by deputies over future General Convention sites
- A125 A Resolution Extending and Furthering the Beloved Community (Español)
- A127 Resolution for Telling the Truth about The Episcopal Church’s History with Indigenous Boarding Schools (Español)
- A131 Resolution Regarding Language (Español)
- The Presiding Officers’ Working Group on Truth-telling, Reckoning, and Healing Report