Transitions Ministry in ECCT
ECCT's transition process is based on the document Transition is the New Normal, which can be found here. The parish transition process is overseen by the the Rev. Lee Ann Tolzmann, Canon for Mission Leadership (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Most documents you need to find will be in the file repository, here. For support in finding documents for your parish's transition process, please reach out directly to Amber Page Gehr, Diocesan Transition Minister at email@example.com.
- First Steps
- Deacons in Times of Priestly Transitions
Leaving a parish
- Licensing Policy (2021)
- Call of clergy from outside the US
- Canon 10: On the Reception of Clergy from Other Churches (Title III, Canon 10)
- Canon 10: Sobre la recepción de clérigos que provienen de otras Iglesias
- Updated Letters of Agreement templates can be found in the File Repository under Transition Ministry.
- The Commons Companion includes clergy compensation