Grant applications are due by February 17, 2023.
The mission of the Jack Spaeth Care for Creation Environmental Grant is to encourage innovation and to empower members of the Episcopal Church in Connecticut to educate, witness, and invite change in our congregations and communities with the goal of embracing a global vision of climate justice and preserving and celebrating God’s creation.
We use the Five Marks of Mission to evaluate your application. Please include how you will incorporate each of them in your application:
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom.
- To teach, baptize and nurture new believers.
- To respond to human need by loving service.
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society.
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the earth.
Questions? Contact the Rev. Ellen Adams at email@example.com or 860.374.3537.